Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Cowboy Firefighter for Christmas by Kim Redford

My Review on NetGalley

I enjoyed this book but I thought there was too much flirting 
with the two lead characters. I wish there was more story
 instead of all the flirting. They played off each other 
almost every time together. Sometimes more is not better. 
With the flirting. There was good back stories and a mystery 
that I wish had been more to the front than all the flirting.
 When the other topics were in the front it grabbed 
my attention. When Trey came around it was like a pesky 
gnat sometimes. I wish he had more depth. I read this ARC 
and would recommend this book and would like to read 
more by this author.

Description

Warm up this Christmas with a sexy cowboy firefighter who knows how to ignite flames as well as put them out...

Trey Duvall is a rancher, proud as can be of his Wildcat Ranch. He's also the top volunteer firefighter of Wildcat Bluff, the town that pulls out all the stops for its Christmas festivities. Misty Reynolds pulls into town just in time to help Trey put out a suspicious fire, leading him to dub her his "Christmas angel". Unfortunately, Misty's past has left her with terrible memories of fire, and of Christmas time. As the two are unwittingly thrown together again and again, can Trey win Misty's trust -- and her heart? 

No comments:

Post a Comment