Friday, November 13, 2015

Excerpt of This One's For You by Brandy Jellum

Excerpt Three:

  • “What are you doing?” I asked under my breath.
“Watching you sleep.”
I giggled nervously. It was a strange feeling, knowing that he was staring at me. Before, I would’ve found this weird, maybe a little creepy, but right now I found it incredibly sexy. And utterly embarrassing.
“Did you know that you wrinkle your nose in your sleep?” Owen asked. “It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.”
My face was on fire now. I groaned, tucking my head into his side. My body vibrated as he chuckled next to me. It was hands down, the sweetest thing I had ever heard. I draped my arm across his stomach and squeezed him.
“What time is it?”
“A little after two,” Owen answered.
I moved my head back and looked into his eyes. “Have you even slept yet?”
“Why sleep when I can spend that time staring at you,” he said softly. He pressed his lips against my eyebrow. “Have I told you how lucky I am?”
“I don’t think so.”
“Well, I am. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, Brennan Grace Daniels, but I will do anything to keep you here. Forever in my arms.”
I blushed, hoping he couldn’t see my rosy cheeks in the dark. “I’d like that.”
“Yeah?” he responded. “Me too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment