Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Maggie's Marriage by Gloria Herrmann RELEASE!!

Marriage is hard work, but no one ever told Maggie that it would be this hard…

How did life end up so completely turned so upside down? When Maggie Trembley took her vows more than six years ago, she didn’t anticipate becoming just a wife, just a mother, and no longer…Maggie.

It’s impossible to cling to the bit of self-identity you have left when you’re someone’s everything…

Meeting and falling in love with Michael Trembley, a young and handsome attorney, was the easy part. Moving away from her family, raising their six-year-old daughter almost singlehandedly, and learning she is now pregnant again is an entirely different story. All she wants to do is retreat back home to Birch Valley and her loud and loving family, the O’Briens.

So when Maggie hits her breaking point, she takes their daughter and reluctantly leaves Michael to his endless hours at the office.

To be on top, you have to make sacrifices…

Michael Trembley wants to be the best - the best corporate defense attorney, the best son, dad, and husband - but he falls short in the last two on his list of priorities. Now his perfect world is anything but. The distance from his family is a major wakeup call, but what is he willing to sacrifice to make it right?



The journey of life is full of twists and turns. Will Maggie and Michael survive this bump in the road, or will their perfect idea of a family fall completely apart.

Amazon US ~ Amazon UK ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Loving Liam (Book One: The Cloverleaf Series)
B&N ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ FREE on Kindle Unlimted
I was born and raised in southern California and relocated to beautiful eastern Washington state in 2002. The rural small towns that speckle this vast area have inspired my ideal setting for most of the stories I write. The pine and tamarack trees covering the towering mountains, the shimmering lakes and rivers, the abundant wildlife, and the feeling of a time forgotten, all stir so many of my creative juices. I can't thank my parents enough for dragging this city kid on long roadtrips up to this rugged foreign area, because now it is my home and I truly love my life here.

Reading was something that spurred me to begin writing at a young age. I enjoyed creating characters, different settings, and describing anything and everything. Storytelling, I have found is something I have inherited from both of my parents. I love attention to detail, using words to fully bring the picture alive, that is something I got from my dad. Creating characters and figuring out their story and how to achieve their happy ending comes from my mom. Then there is the smell of a book, new or old, the weight of it in your hands as you balance it open, seeing all those beautifully typed words spun and woven into sentences, this was created by a writer. I knew that was what I wanted to be when I grew up and here I am today, a real author.

Romance, I simply love it, that's why I write it. I remember my mom giving me my very first paperback romance novel. It was a pretty exciting one filled with suspense and an overall excellent storyline, she had just read it and she felt it was suitable for my teenage eyes. That was it, I was hooked. I began to devour these romance stories that varied over the years from sweet to sultry, I consumed thousands of books and stories over the years. Each time I finished reading a novel, the desire to write my own grew stronger. As ideas for books swirled in my mind, it always had a romantic element to it, and I suppose it always will. What is there not to love about falling in love and finding that special person to share your life with? Who doesn't wish for passion, butterflies in your stomach, and that happily ever after?

As a reader, I can't even begin to thank all of the writers that have created so many emotions for me, falling in love with characters, mourning their loss, sighing as I close the final chapter or smiling when everyone lives happily ever after. As a writer, I just want to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment