Friday, December 18, 2015

A Very Grey Christmas by TA Foster

Good, quick read. I loved the characters and the flow of the story. It seems that this story could go on? No cliffhangers but possibilities for future stories. There was family, Christmas, and even romance! Highly recommend! Given copy for honest review.

Description

I was getting ready to spend the single most important holiday of the year alone.

Completely and utterly alone. 

That meant he wouldn’t be there Christmas Eve. No making Christmas cookies, or listening to my dad sing off-key while my mom bustled around wrapping last-minute gifts. No decorating the tree. No midnight Christmas kiss. 

No waking up in Grey’s arms. We were actually going to spend our very first Christmas in different states. 

That was until Grey gave me the most unexpected gift of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment